No capital cost for the Eco-Gen Joulebox makes this one of the most attractive financial investment currently out in the renewables market. More cost effective than any other renewable energy technology with it costing 1/2 to 1/3 of solar panels producing the same annual power output.
24hours 7 days a week 365 days a year constant power with a total power output 60kWh (name plate rating of 65kWh) producing 525,600kWh (+-10% variance) annually. The unit can be combined with others to produce megawatts of distributed power either grid tied or in “island mode” to create micro grids.
- Includes sound cancelling technology to provide +/- 45 dB of quiet running measured from 12 feet from the unit casing
- Incorporates a lithium ion battery brick with proprietary serial and parallel wiring to constantly charge and discharge thus maintaining charge levels and extending battery life to an estimated 20.9 years
- Final power is further processed by the internal Power Quality (PowerQ®) Unit to regulate voltage frequency, phase synchronization and harmonics, power factor, and KVAR improvements prior to local use or grid feed
- Each Hybrid Generator comes with GPS technology and web –based monitoring to Guarantee performance. The Joulebox has also been tested and certified by Intertek to ensure quality and delivery.
- Can come as a hybrid; solar or wind attachments or on its own depending on requirements and local government initiatives. Sale of excess generation to the grid (depending on local authority and utility)
- Can be distributed and installed in any country in the world.